We look forward to having you as a vendor for Edgerton Frontier Days
2019. The Frontier Days Committee hopes this will be another fun and
successful show for everyone.
These guidelines will give you important information for preparing for
No sales of knives, guns or laser
Dates of Interest
- Friday, June 14, 2019 – 4PM to Midnight
- 5:00 PM CRAFT & FOOD VENDORS OPEN
- Saturday, June 15, 2019 – 10AM until Midnight
- Vendor Registration Deadline – June 1, 2019
- Registration must be mailed to Edgerton Frontier Days
Association with payment included. P.O. Box 222
Edgerton, KS 66021
- Setup begins at noon on Friday June 14; all setup must be
done by 10AM on Saturday June 15.
- You are responsible for your own setup and teardown.
- We ask that no departures before Saturday June 15, 2019
- Please be considerate of others and remove your vehicles to
parking area as soon as possible.
- Parking – While parking along the streets, please do not block the
driveways, and please be considerate of property owners.
- No sales of knives, guns or laser pointers / projectors!
- Sales Tax – As required by state law – All vendors must collect
sales tax at 8.975%
- Security – The festival does not provide insurance; you are
encouraged to provide insurance for you, your personal property
and your inventory. We recommend you also have a fire
extinguisher on hand.
- Advertising – We will be advertising the festival on social media.
- Inspections – All Food Vendors are subject to County Health and
Fire Marshall Inspections.
Questions or Concerns – Please feel free to contact Glyn Powers
@ 913-238-9539 or Ken @ 913-238-1157 or send an email to